The Tavistock & Jones Radio Controlled Multi-band Atomic Watch picks up the official time and date signals from radio transmitters across UK, Europe, Japan and North America, ensuring it’s always accurate to the correct local time. It never needs setting; however it can also be adjusted manually for countries with no signal. What’s more, it automatically adjusts for British summer and winter time without you having to touch it. Telling the time couldn’t be easier; luminous hands accentuate the easy- to- read large numerals and it clearly speaks the time, day and date with the press of a button. Features include alarm with chime or hourly time announcement and hands that automatically synchronize to match the spoken time. Genuine leather strap, water resistant, alloy case.
- Made by watchmakers Tavistock & Jones
- Picks up the official time and date signals from radio transmitters across UK, Europe, Japan and North America
- Speaks the time, day and date at the touch of a button
- With genuine leather strap, stitched detailing and water resistant alloy case
- Powered by 1 x CR2032 Lithium battery (included)
- Additional Information
Catalogue Code H65170 Instructions No