Revolutionise the way you maintain your garden with this lightweight (just 3.68kg), portable yet powerful 18V rechargeable Lithium-Ion tiller, exclusive to Eckman.
It’s slim and agile enough to work between even close planting, powerful enough to get the job done quickly and with the minimum effort, and because there are no potentially dangerous or restrictive trailing power cables to cope with, you can work literally anywhere.
Four revolving tines have a working depth of approximately 3 ¼” and a width of approximately 8” in a single pass meaning you will get your work done in a fraction of the time and with much less effort than when bending and stopping whilst using a conventional fork, spade or hoe.
A full charge will provide a working time of up to 25 minutes. This superb new portable mini tiller provides and overall reach of 4ft 4” (1.32m) and has an angle-adjustable handle for extra comfort.
Autumn’s a great time for incorporating lots of organic matter (compost/manure) into your beds and vegetable plots, especially when you’re planting, and this mini tiller will help you do that with ease. Autumn cultivating also generally helps with drainage and is especially beneficial for clay soils as it allows the frost to break up the soil over the winter, improving the structure.
- Supplied with battery and charger, spare battery packs can be purchased separately.
- Materials: Aluminium (handle) & ABS
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Charging TIme: 4 Hours
- Battery Capacity: 1.5Ah
- Working Time: 25mins
- Overall Length: 132cm
- Weight (including battery): 3.68kg
- Always read the manual before use
- Always wear eye protection
- Do not use in wet weather conditions
- Ensure the space around you is clear before using
- This tool is intended for domestic use only
- Additional Information
Catalogue Code EKLMC1 Instructions No